Trace 2 Mega Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 Mega is stiff enough to thrive on cross-country rides yet durable and responsive enough to keep up on demanding enduro descents. A three-layer outer maintains a snug fit for a reactive feel with lots of feedback yet feels light enough to be a formidable long-distance option.
Sidi’s updated carbon sole with composite-reinforced layering supports efficient pedal strokes and encourages a brisk pace. Politex upper material wicks away moisture from inside and out, keeping your feet dry and blister free without sacrificing a weight penalty. Whether you are late in a cross-country stage or just getting warmed up on an evening trail ride, the Trace 2 is ready to push those few extra miles.
- Sidi’s proven cross-country shoe gets an efficiency-focused revamp
- Composite-reinforced carbon sole ensures you get the most from each pedal stroke
- Three-layer Politex upper maintains top performance throughout the season
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for less-than-ideal muddy conditions
- Boa system and hook-and-loop strap provides dialed fit for multiple foot shapes
- Featherweight construction allows for pedaling efficiency and all day comfort
- Item #SIDZ10J
- Upper Material
- Tecno-3 System, hook-and-loop straps
- MTB SR 17, (nylon, polyurethane inserts)
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 43] 13.4oz (380g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.