Trace 2 Mega Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 Mega is a trail shoe that's stiff enough to thrive on cross-country rides yet durable enough to keep up on enduro descents. A three-layer outer maintains a snug fit for a responsive feel with lots of feedback yet feels light enough to be a formidable long-distance option.
Carbon sole with composite-reinforced layering supports efficient pedal strokes and encourages a brisk pace whether you are late in a cross-country stage or just getting warmed up on an evening trail ride. Politex upper material wicks away moisture from inside and out, keeping your feet dry and blister free without sacrificing a weight penalty.
- Sidi’s proven cross-country shoe gets an efficiency-focused revamp
- Composite-reinforced carbon sole ensures you get the most from each pedal stroke
- Three-layer Politex upper maintains top performance throughout the season
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for less-than-ideal muddy conditions
- Boa system and hook-and-loop strap provides dialed fit for multiple foot shapes
- Featherweight construction allows for pedaling efficiency and all day comfort