Why We Like The SIDI Aertis Mega Mountain Clipless Shoe
When we are looking for cycling shoes that bring performance for off-road riding, the SIDI Aertis Mega Mountain Clipless Shoe is one of our favorites. Featuring a premium suede upper, a secure Firmore closure system, and a dial adjustment system, the Aertis Mega Mountain Clipless Shoe is ready to hit the singletrack. The Teno-3 system uses two micro-adjustment dials to tighten the shoe, and the Firmore closure utilizes a hook-and-loop strap along with the adjustment dials to wrap the foot for a secure closure. The MTB SR17 sole is super stiff for power transfer yet still has flexibility for walking, and the toe inserts are replaceable to extend the life of the shoe.
- Lightweight cross-country and gravel shoes with a wide fit
- Premium suede upper is durable
- Tecno-3 system uses dial adjustment for a secure closure
- Firmore closure wraps the foot for a snug fit
- MTB SR17 sole is stiff for power transfer and flexible for walking
- Replaceable toe inserts extend life of the shoe
- Item #SIDZ11R
- Upper Material
- Firmor Closure, Tecno-3 System dials
- MTB SR17
- Cleat Compatibility
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help