Slotting in as the company's most value-oriented pants, the Showers Pass Transit Pants are a cycling commuter's dream, combining cycling-specific cut and function with any-weather preparedness.
The Transit pants are made from SP's highly breathable and waterproof Artex three-layer fabric, bestowing them with an excellent 10K/10K protection rating, putting them on par or above even the best pants from many competitors — but what would you expect from a company expressly dedicated to rain gear? The Transit's seams are all fully taped for extra protection and durability, and the ankle zippers that accommodate any footwear are joined by cinch straps to ensure they won't get caught in your drivetrain. There are reflective elements all over for great visibility at night, and the pants include a stuff sack to stash them in when you don't need them.
The Showers Pass Transit Pants come in the color Black and in six sizes, from X-Small to XX-Large. The Transit Pants are slightly more snug in fit than other Showers Pass pants, so it's recommended that you size up one if you plan on wearing them over casual pants.
- Durable trousers for your wet weather cycling commutes and adventures
- Artex three-layer provides an articulated construction designed for the bike
- Seams taped for cutting down the wind and water on difficult rides
- Ankle zippers with cinch straps cover over shoes and hide from cranks
- Reflective elements help in low light riding
- Item #SHO000D
- Artex (3-layer)
- Breathability Rating
- 10000 g/m²
- Waterproof Rating
- 10000 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 11.3oz (320g)
- Recommended Use
- wet weather cycling and commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime