Crosspoint Waterproof Crew Socks
Splitting the difference between classic socks and waterproof booties, the Showers Pass Crosspoint Waterproof Crew Socks make cycling in cold, wet weather more pleasant than you thought possible. The Crosspoints aren't just water resistant, they're fully waterproof, courtesy of an Artex membrane that doesn't let water in and allows sweat to escape easily. The knit exterior feels like soft regular sock, and the moisture-wicking Coolmax FX lining keeps your feet warm and dry (it also prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria).
- Waterproof socks designed for cycling in cold, wet weather
- Artex membrane keeps water out, and allows sweat to escpe
- Coolmax lining helps regulate temp for warm comfort
- Lining is also odor-resistant for freshness after the ride
- Item #SHO000P
- [membrane/laminate] Artex, [face fabric] knit, [lining] Coolmax FX
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help