J04C Metallic Disc Brake Pad
Keep your Shimano XTR or XT brakes running smoothly with the Shimano XTR/XT (J04C) Metallic Disc Brake Pad. Made with a steel base and featuring Shimano's trademark cooling fins, these pads reinvigorate your braking system for confident stopping power and modulation. Compared to organic pads, metallic pads brake better at high heats, so they'll stay responsive through long, sketchy descents. They also last longer, though the added reliability comes the cost of less initial bite and a bit of extra noise. Each package contains pads, retaining clip, and spring needed to replace the pads on one brake caliper.
- A brake pad for long periods of heavy braking
- Aluminum fins promote cooling
- Metallic pads wear longer than organic
- Each package includes 2 brake pads
- Item #SHI00DF
- [base plate] stainless steel, [cooling fins] aluminum, [pad] metallic
- Shimano XTR BR-M9000, Shimano XTR BR-M9020, Shimano XTR BR-M987, Shimano XTR BR-M985, Shimano Deore XT BR-M785, Shimano SLX BR-M675, Shimano Deore BR-M615, Shimano BR-RS785
- Claimed Weight
- 1.1oz (31g)
4.5 based on 17 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.