Ultegra CS-R8000 Cassette
Shimano's Ultegra CS-R8000 Cassette is among our top picks for high-level road cycling because like all Ultegra drivetrain components, it's the perennial favorite based on the performance-to-dollars equation. With different demands for drivetrain ranges required for road, gravel, and CX riding, Shimano has created cassette ranges designed to allow the R8000 drivetrain to easily satisfy the needs for a variety of riders. The Ultegra CS-R8000 Cassette ranges as high as 32t, so you can set up the new Ultegra (or Dura-Ace R9100) with the range you need for gravel epics, 4 corner crits, hill climbs, junior nationals, and everything in-between.
- Long-lasting racing cogs for the self-sponsored cyclist
- Reliable, durable steel preforms like Dura-Ace plus a few grams
- Precisely machined ramps allow for accurate 11-speed shifting
- Ranges available for crits to climbs to gravel grinds
- Shimano's Ultegra R8000 drivetrain leads the way for best value in the industry
- Item #SHI00FZ
- Cog Sizes
- 11 x 25t, 11 x 28t, 11 x 30t, 11 x 32t, 12 x 25t, 14 x 28t
- Cog Material
- nickle-plated steel
- Freehub Type
- Shimano 11-speed road
- Carrier Material
- Claimed Weight
- [11x25] 8.2oz (232g), [11x28] 8.9oz (251g), [11x30] 9.5oz (269g), [12x25] 8.6oz (243g), [14x28] 10.6oz (300g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cucling
4.5 based on 24 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.