G04Ti Metallic Disc Brake Pads
When all those downhill laps start to add up, Shimano's G04 Metallic Pads get your brake back in fine form for the next weekend's rides. The metallic compound provides the strength needed for consistent braking over steep terrain, without feeling unsteady. The titanium backing keeps overall weight low, so you won't have to fight gravity on the way up the climb.
- Replacement brake pads for Shimano disc brakes
- Metallic compound excels in downhill terrain
- Titanium backing keeps weight low
- Item #SHIU1A7
- [compound] metallic, [backing plate] titanium
- XTR BR-M9020, XT BR- M8000, SLX BR-M675, Deore BR-M615, BR-R517, Alfine BR-S700
- 1 set of pads, 1 bolt, 1 pad spring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.