Why We Like The Dura-Ace ST-9270 Di2 Shift/Brake System
Shimano embarks on a new journey with the Dura-Ace ST-9270 Di2 Shift/Brake System. Given the history of its Di2 shifting group, it goes without saying that this brake/shift lever brings new tech to the table that goes beyond their last model. This system supports the new 12-speed drivetrains, but it also goes further to make the cable connection to the front and rear derailleur obsolete (though riders can continue connecting components with cables if they wish). This makes for Shimano's fastest wireless shifting available with the precise braking modulation we love to see. The hydraulic brake lever utilizes Servo Wave technology to make for improved ergonomics and strong braking performance. The brake cylinder ensures optimal stiffness to weight ratio, and the improved brake caliper design makes for more clearance for brake pads, which increases control and reduces noise.
- Electronic shift and braking system for road riders
- Raised hood peak improves ergonomics
- Servo Wave technology makes for lighter, smoother action
- Enhanced modulation comes from the expanded braking control area
- Carbon fiber brake lever is highly durable with titanium hardware
- Compatible with wired connection for e-bike applications
- Item #SHIU1EF
- [hoods] dual-compound rubber, [levers] carbon fiber, [hardware] titanium
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 350g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.