Why We Like The Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100 SPD SL Pedals
Put the final touch on your Shimano-equipped build with the Dura-Ace PD-R9100 SPD SL Pedals. As expected from anything bearing the Dura-Ace moniker, these pedals boast a race-worthy blend of light weight and stiff power transfer wrapped in a streamlined, injection molded carbon composite body. You can stomp on the pedals in anger with confidence that the wide platform will efficiently transfer watts and prevent uncomfortable hot spots over long, grueling miles. These pedals also stand out from the crowd with adjustable entry and release tension, which means you can crank down the tension for a weekend of bar-bashing criterium sprints or loosen it up for Saturday socials with the family.
- A best-in-class Shimano pedal for road racing specialists
- Carbon composite body balances light weight and stiffness
- Stainless steel body plate increases durability
- Wide platform minimizes hot spots and inspires confidence
- Customize your pedal feel with adjustable entry and release tension
- Item #SHI00DU
- [body] carbon composite, [body plate] stainless steel
- 0, 2 (included), 6°
- Entry / Release
- adjustable tension
- Spindle Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- 8oz (228g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.