Why We Like The Dura-Ace BR-R9270 Disc Brake Caliper
When we're faced with endless rollers, arduous climbs, and victorious descents, we might be asking for more stopping power. Thankfully, that's where the Dura-Ace BR-R9270 Disc Brake Caliper comes into play. This caliper is built to handle tight switchbacks and steep sections with better modulation and enhanced power. And, this design is Shimano's most compact to date. Its Mono-Body construction ensures light weight and rigidity, which goes to show that powerful components can come in small packages. With this design, high-performance braking reaches new heights, and this caliper drops weight while providing increased pad clearance for reduced noise.
- High-performance braking power in a compact package
- One-piece structure maximizes stiffness while reducing weight
- 10% wider pad clearance decreases rotor rub risk
- Maintenance-friendly bleeding process aids at-home mechanics
- Increased pad clearance ensures a quieter ride
- Item #SHIU1EG
- Caliper Type
- 2-piston hydraulic disc
- Mount Type
- Shimano Mineral Oil
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 120, [rear] 110
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.