Why We Like The D02S Metallic Disc Brake Pads
When it's time to swap out brake pads, we opt for Shimano's D02S Metallic Disc Brake Pads. Featuring sintered metal, these brake pads provide exceptional stopping power whether we're braking for marmots in the mountains or hydroplaning in a downpour.
- Shimano's D02S Metallic Disc Brake Pads for superb stopping power
- Sintered metal provides consistency in braking
- Excellent durability for a long service life
- Quick stops come easy no matter the conditions
- Item #SHIU1CR
- [pads] metal, [backing] steel
- [calipers] BR-M8120, BR-M8020, BR-M7120, BR-M6120, BR-M820, BR-M810, BR-M640, BR-MT520, BR-MT420
- enduro, trail
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 24, 2022
The best option for TRP DHR EVO brakes
- I've put it through the wringer
These brake pads are designed to be used with Shimano Saint brakes. I’ve been using them with the TRP DHR EVO brakes. I prefer using metallic pads. These last longer, and grab better than the TRP stock blend pads.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help