Item # SSQ000A
SeaSucker Mini-Bomber 2 Bike Rack $440.00
More muscle, less tools.
Arguably Seasucker's most versatile rack, the Mini-Bomber 2 Bike Rack fits just about any vehicle—from military SUVs to flashy sport cars—and reliably carries two bikes, all without the need for any extra equipment that doesn't already come in the box. Shaped like a stealth bomber, and as tough as one, this fork-mount rack employs four vacuum cups (each rated up to 210-pound pull-strength) that secure themselves to your car's roof, trunk, or back glass in minutes, and without leaving a mark, while the he HDPE body flexes to conform to your car’s curves without sacrificing an iota of strength or durability. In case one goes missing, SeaSucker included a spare mount, along with a five-gram bottle of Lube Tube to keep your vacuum pump well maintained and running smoothly.
- Versatility and strength highlight this rack's design
- Vacuum cups safely attach to any roof, trunk, or glass surface
- Heavy duty HDPE fork-mount flexes to car's curves
- Holds two bikes weighing up to 45 pounds each
- Rear wheel straps secure the back tire in transit
- Includes crank arm strap, spare mount, and vacuum Lube Tube
View more Roof Rack Bike Mounts
Reviews & Community
This is an interesting concept and makes me a little nervous. The one thing I will say is that make sure that the roof is clean before mounting the suction cups. They are RIDICULOUSLY strong, but I don't take that kind of risk on my bikes. Otherwise, I love the idea of the suction cups themselves. The design makes it easy to install and remove.