Item # SCO00KI
Scott Road Comp BOA Cycling Shoe - Men's $119.95
Upgrade to clipless.
You've spent enough time riding on flat pedals to know that it's time to make the jump to a clipless pedal system for improved power transfer and overall smoother ride quality. However, you don't want to break the bank in the process, so it's a good thing there are options like the Scott Men's Road Comp BOA Cycling Shoes to get you clipped in on a budget.
With clean, breathable uppers and a Boa dial and strap closure, the Road Comp allows you to fine-tune tightness along the length of your foot, without having to put up with numbness in your toes for a slip-free fit along your instep. Though the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole doesn't rank as high in stiffness as a top-tier outsole, it provides reliable power transfer for recreational cyclists who aren't worried about crushing the peloton quite yet.
- Make the jump to clipless on a budget
- Hook-and-loop and Boa dial closure for a precise fit
- Nylon sole earns a 6 out of 10 on Scott's stiffness index
- Removable insole provides arch support
- Breathable uppers provide consistent ventilation
View more Men's Road Bike Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|