Road Comp Boa Cycling Shoe
You've spent enough time riding on flat pedals to know that it's time to make the jump to a clipless pedal system for improved power transfer and overall smoother ride quality. However, you don't want to break the bank in the process, so it's a good thing there are options like the Scott Men's Road Comp Boa Cycling Shoes to get you clipped in on a budget.
With clean, breathable uppers and a Boa dial and strap closure, the Road Comp allows you to fine-tune tightness along the length of your foot, without having to put up with numbness in your toes for a slip-free fit along your instep. Though the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole doesn't rank as high in stiffness as a top-tier outsole, it provides reliable power transfer for recreational cyclists who aren't worried about crushing the peloton quite yet.
- Performance meets value with these comfortable road shoes
- Hook-and-loop and Boa dial closure for a precise fit
- Nylon sole earns a 6 out of 10 on Scott's stiffness index
- Removable insole provides much-needed arch support
- Breathable uppers offer consistent ventilation
- Wrap Fit conforms to the foot like a second skin
- Item #SCOL13U
- Upper Material
- polyurethane, 3D airmesh
- BOA® Fit System featuring L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- ErgoLogic pre-shaped insoles
- [sole] nylon fiberglass composite, [outsole] Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8.5] 10.4oz (295g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.