Why We Like The MTB Comp BOA Cycling Shoe
We're clipping in and hitting our favorite trails with the foot-wrapping comfort of Scott's MTB Comp BOA Cycling Shoe. This shoe features a micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial for a customized fit with a quick twist, and a lower hook-and-loop strap adds support and stability for navigating tight terrain. And, the fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole maintains an efficient platform when we're pushing uphill for miles and keeping pace with our furiously fast friends on the way back down.
- Scott's mountain bike-specific shoe for navigating tricky terrain
- Micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial is easy to tighten and release
- Lower hook-and-loop strap adds stability and support
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole is efficient and sturdy
- ErgoLogic footbed tailors the fit to our foot's unique shape
- Adjustable arch support means we're pedaling in secure comfort
- Item #SCOL178
- Upper Material
- synthetic polyurethane, 3D Airmesh
- BOA Fit System L6, anatomic fit strap
- nylon/glass fiber composite, Sticki rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 8.5] 13.1oz
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.