A friend on the trail.
Clip in and hit your favorite local trails in the foot-wrapping comfort of Scott's MTB Comp BOA Men's Cycling Shoes. Their micro-adjustable Boa L6 dial delivers a customized fit with the quick twist of a dial, with a lower hook-and-loop strap across the forefoot adding support and stability as you navigate tight terrain.
The fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole maintains an efficient platform when you're pushing uphill for miles and keeping pace with your faster friends on the way back down. As an final tought, Scott's ErgoLogic footbed further customizes the shoe's feel, tailoring the fit to your foot's unique shape with adjustable arch support. Ultimately, this means you'll pedal in secure comfort without painful pressure points holding you back.
- Trail-worthy comfort and support
- Boa L6 dial and hook-and-loop strap tighten precisely around your foot
- Adaptive, foot-wrapping synthetic upper
- ErgoLogic footbed customizes its fit with adjustable arch
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole pedals efficiently