Centric Plus Helmet
The Scott Centric Plus Helmet provides coverage without weighing you down. Top-end helmets like the Centric Plus separate themselves from lower tier models with more efficient ventilation systems, lower weight, and in recent years, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS). Each feature was carefully considered when Scott created the Centric Plus, and it shows.
Whether you're on a recovery coffee shop ride or toeing up to the start line of a local race, having proper ventilation in a helmet is key to comfort. Heavy front venting along the Centric Plus' body ushers air through the helmet consistently, keeping you cool and level-headed through the most sweltering rides of the year.
In terms of crashes, a traditional In-Mold shell provides initial impact protection while keeping overall weight low, and it's helped by the addition of MIPS. MIPS is a Swedish technology that refers to a thin inner basket that rotates upon impact to diffuse rotational energy generated in certain crashes. Fortunately, unless you're in a crash, you'll barely notice MIPS is there at all.
- Meet your race lid needs with this upper-tier road helmet
- MIPS liner helps diffuse certain impact forces
- In-Mold construction challenges impacts head-on
- Low weight won't drag you down on long rides
- Multiple vents keep air moving without compromising safety
- Plush X-Static padding resists odor while it cushions
- HALO fit system makes fit adjustments quick and easy
- Item #SCO00JX
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Fit Adjustment
- multiple vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
- Claimed Weight
- 8.8oz (250g)
- Shell Material
- In-Mold polycarbonate
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov