Cowchipper Drop Handlebar
Whether you're grinding gravel or going coast to coast, you can enjoy more comfort, control, and hand positions with the Cowchipper Drop Handlebar from Salsa. Its lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction means it's plenty strong, durable, and reliable.
It's hard not to ignore its unique shape with its extreme 24-degree flare giving you more hand positions and control while traversing across loose surfaces or when loaded down on a bikepacking trip. Likewise, its shallow 116mm drop and short 68mm reach put you in a more comfortable position and the 12-degree ramp angle allows for a smooth transition from bar to levers. We're fairly certain that if you are looking at this bar, your priorities lie with comfort over aerodynamics, however, if you do want to mount up some aerobars or Salsa's Anything Cradle, the bar is approved and it has 120mm of real estate at its 31.8mm clamp area.
- Salsa's flared drop bar for touring and all-road riding
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is durable
- Shallow 116mm drop and short 68mm reach is built for all-day comfort
- 24-degree flare places the arms in a more natural position
- 12-degree drop angle allows for a flat transition to the hoods
- 31.8mm clamp diameter and 120mm width is Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobar compatible
- Item #SLA000E
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- [center-to-center] 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm
- Claimed Weight
- [44cm] 11.4oz (322g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
July 8, 2021