Why We Like The Fenix SLiC Disc 105 Road Bike
At the start of any Gran Fondo, we're filled with anticipation for a long ride that will push our limits. But, to be successful on a long day in the saddle, we need to have a bike underneath us that can handle the distance and the speed of competition. The Fenix SLiC Disc 105 Road Bike is that ride. It's Ridley's claimed quintessential "all-round" bike that blurs the boundaries between performance, weight, strength, and stiffness. This year's Fenix is not so different from last year. It's still one of the absolute best endurance racing bikes that offers the rare combination of comfort and stiffness. A wide bottom bracket, the head tube, and the diamond-shaped down tube ensure no watts are wasted. The curved top tube and the 27.2mm seat tube provides lasting comfort. While we love to see this bike ahead of the competition, it's also suited for the recreational rider who likes to throw in a race or two now and again.
- Ridley's endurance racing bike for speedsters and casual riders alike
- Ridley carbon frame and fork for lasting durability and lightness
- Unique diamond shape tubing creates a strong frame
- The head tube and down tube ensure no watts are wasted
- A wide bottom bracket helps with stiffness and speed
- Curved top tube, 27.2mm seat tube offers quality comfort
- Powerful disc brakes offer supreme stopping power
- Item #RIDC05O
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.