Why We Like The Tallac Clip Mountain Bike Shoe
The Tallac Clip Mountain Bike Shoe fits into the line from Ride Concepts as an adventure-ready trail shoe that’s equally adept while walking as it is shredding. It offers a breathable construction and long cleat runway for all-day comfort and modern rearward cleat positioning. We use this shoe for rides in unforgiving terrain—when hiking will eventually become inevitable—because the lugged heel and toe provide excellent traction.
- Burly trail shoe suited for linking routes and dissecting the trail
- Clip Grip technology lets you clip into your pedal in a snap
- Hook-and-loop strap keeps your laces away from your chainring
- D3O foam footbed absorbs shocks from heavy impacts
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and breathes with you
- Cordura upper is lightweight yet extremely durable
- Item #RPT0013
- Upper Material
- Cordura nylon, TPU mud guard, TPU heel and toe reinforcements
- lace, hook-and-loop strap
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology
- EVA foam, RC PowerDrive nylon shank
- CLIP GRIP rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, size 10] 504g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.