Why We Like The Tallac Clip BOA Mountain Bike Shoe
The Tallac Clip BOA Mountain Bike boasts a rugged construction for crushing New-England style single-track and grueling enduro ascents. With security and comfort found from every corner of its enhanced design, we're surprised to find that the BOA Fit System is only the start of what this advanced shoe has to offer.
For starters, RC lengthened the runway of the 2-bolt clip, making it easier to engage our pedals and let us go at a moment's notice. A PowerDrive nylon shank bolsters the EVA midsole, so that lack of power is never a worry when facing a steep ascent. High-energy rides come with some heat, but the Tallac's light and hearty Cordura fabric, overlayed with even stronger TPU film, ensures fresh air can always get in and cool off the feet. And whereas we trust our bikes' suspension to do its part, we can rely doubly on the D30 insole to be the first line of defense when it comes to big drops, absorbing energy and lessening fatigue overall.
- Clipless mountain bike shoe for many seasons of riding
- Strong, seamless Cordura upper offers high breathability
- TPU overlays resist mud, grime, and abrasions
- BOA Fit System laces you up secure and fast
- Nylon shank provides supportive energy transfer
- D30 High Impact Zone tech absorbs huge slams
- Clip Grip rubber sole gives traction when hiking
- Longer clip shaft makes it easy to clip into pedal
- Item #RPT001A
- Upper Material
- [upper] Cordura, [overlay] TPU
- BOA® Fit System, hook-and-loop strap
- EVA, RC PowerDrive shank
- Clip Grip (rubber)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 4oz
- trail, enduro, downhill
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help