Why We Like The Tallac BOA Mountain Bike Shoe
The Tallac Boa Mountain Bike Shoe has a lot to offer our hooves on big rides, whether they're races or therapeutic pedal sessions. That's because its mesmerizing mix of features keeps our stamina up and comfort peaked at all times.
The Boa closure system spreads pressure evenly across a strong and breathable TPU-reinforced Cordura upper to keep feet fresh and alive during lengthy excursions. Inside, it's layered with a D30 High Impact Zone footbed and EVA midsole that work in unison to mimic our bike's suspensions—sucking up impacts and minimizing pressure on our joints to keep us going further and further. And to finish it off, the hexagon-patterned Max Grip sole provides a glue-like connection to our pedals or the dirt for no-slip reliability on and off the bike.
- Flat mountain bike shoe for long journeys on-wheel
- Seamless Cordura upper blends strength with ventilation
- TPU overlays brush off rocky abrasions and muddy particles
- Boa fit system with TX4 laces for quick and secure lacing
- D30 High Impact Zone footbed tech soaks up impacts
- Max Grip rubber gives you a confident foot-pedal connection
- Hexagonal outsole structure helps when hiking it up trail
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining manages moisture and odors
- Item #RPT001B
- Upper Material
- [upper] Cordura, [overlay] TPU
- anti-bacterial mesh
- Boa, hook-and-loop strap
- Max Grip (rubber)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 1.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- trail, enduro, downhill
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.