When it comes to the weekend, you're not one to waste time fussing over your shoe choice for the day's activities. Instead, you want a shoe that can do everything, like the Ride Concepts Livewire Shoe. This street-styled shoe can seamlessly move from a backyard BBQ to burly DH lines, thanks to their tough-as-nails construction. They feature durable, synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh that hold up to rocks and stray branches, and tacky DST 6.0 rubber that grips your pedals firm to keep your stance solid when the trail gets a little hairy ahead of you. To keep you protected, Ride Concepts builds the Livewire with custom molded toe and heel guards, while a fully gusseted tongue shields you from intake of debris. And because you want to ride in comfort, even when you take a drop to flat, the Livewire shoes are equipped with both an EVA midsole, and a D30 High Impact Zone Insole to take up some serious shock absorption.
- Tough kicks for taking on the trail with street style
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber holds you firmly to pedals
- Durable synthetic uppers stand strong against debris
- Molded heel and toe protection guard against rocks
- Cushion your step with shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and stray branches
- Absorb drops to flat with D30 High Impact Zone insole
- Item #RPT0002
- Upper Material
- synthetic, anti-abrasion mesh
- D30 High Impact Zone insole
- Kinetics DST6.0 High Grip Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.8oz (390g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.