Why We Like The Hellion Elite Cycling Shoe
When rocky chunder-filled sections of trail are dead ahead we're sure glad we have the ultra-sticky Ride Concept Hellion Elite Cycling Shoe making contact with the pedals. The shoes are known for their sticky rubber compound and work best when we're right on the edge of control while charging through another rock garden. We're throwing these shoes on as our go-to for big days at the downhill park and on those special occasions we get to bring the BMX bike out.
- Sticky shoe for downhill, enduro, and jump park use
- Strong synthetic upper material resists cuts and scrapes
- Lace closure helps dial in that perfect fit
- D3O midsole is supportive for big riding impacts
- DST 4.0 grippy rubber sole stays glued to the pedal when we need them
- Item #RPT000K
- Upper Material
- DST 4.0
- Claimed Weight
- [size 10] 440g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- downhill, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.