Why We Like The Flume Cycling Shoe
The Flume Cycling Shoe offers a combination of grip, durable construction, and comfort to give us the confidence needed to hit that new trail we've been eyeing up. This flat trail shoe features a MAX GRIP rubber outsole with reverse hex traction, providing excellent grip both on the pedals and on the ground if any hiking is required. Constructed with a Cordura upper, the Flume is breathable, lightweight, and ensures a tough layer of durable material to protect your foot during your ride.
- Mountain bike shoes optimize overall performance on the trail
- MAX GRIP hexagon rubber outsole provides superior grip on and off the pedal
- Traditional laces easily tuck into elastic to stay in place
- Cordura mesh uppers ensure breathability and odor control
- TPU mudguard and fully gusseted tongue protect against dirt and debris
- EVA midsole with D30 High Impact Zone technology
- Item #RPT000U
- Upper Material
- Cordura mesh, TPU
- D30 High Impact Zone Technology
- MAX GRIP rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 365g
- mountain biking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 8, 2022
Wife loved them
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought these for my wife who is an avid mountain biker and she loved them! They have more style than any other Women's MTB shoe I've seen without sacrificing performance.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help