We're pretty sure you're aware of SRAM's MatchMaker and Shimano's I-Spec adapters allowing you to simplify the brake and shifter clamps at your handlebar for a cleaner look while dropping some grams. That's all well and good if you're running the same brand's components, but what are you to do if your shifting and braking duties are handled by the rival firms? You get the MisMatch Adaptor from Problem Solvers, that’s what. Models exist for attaching SRAM shifters to I-Spec II brakes, and I-Spec II shifters to SRAM brakes and are available as sets or right side only.
- Adapt SRAM brakes to Shimano shifters and vice versa
- Aluminum construction is durable and lightweight
- A cleaner cockpit is a happy cockpit
- Item #PSL000A
- Attachment Type
- handlebar clamp
- Shimano I-Spec II, SRAM MatchMaker
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.