The trusted alloy stem never goes out of style as the Pro Discover Stem fits on most drop-bar bikes with ease to get you on the road without fusing with complicated handlebar integration. Durable Aluminum 7075 is ready for bashing and miles of jarring washboard graveling, and the positive to negative six-degree angle provides the basic fit options for fine-tuning the riding positions.
- Traditional, reliable, and durable stem for drop bar bikes
- Designed to work with Di2 shifting systems
- Lightweight materials keep component weight to a minimum
- Flippable positive to negative rise increasing fit options
- Item #PRSJ018
- 3D forged CNC machined aluminum 7075
- 70, 80, 90, 100, 110mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 x 1/8in
- Bar Attachment
- Claimed Weight
- 5oz (142g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.