Blaze your way.
Riding through the city at night is downright exhilarating, but this excitement comes at the expense of poor visibility to drivers who are often distracted by their cell phones and traffic patterns. Blaze your way down dark streets and remain visible to traffic with the Pathfinder USB Headlight by Portland Design Works. This LED bike light is USB-rechargeable, so you can rapidly power it up when you're working, at home, or even in the classroom, provided you have a USB outlet or port available. It mounts directly to your handlebars with its rubberized mount.
Pumping out 200 lumens of concentrated light to the road directly below you, the Pathfinder's Vertical Cutoff Beam gives you the ability to see clearly without blinding other cyclists or oncoming traffic. Best of all, this concentrated beam ensures light isn't wasted by pointing upwards and dissipating. If you desire extra visibility to traffic, two ultra-bright LEDs project light to passing cars without interfering with the downward beam for navigation.
- LED bike light for navigating and remaining visible at night
- Vertical Cutoff Beam concentrates light below you for navigation
- Two additional LEDs project light to traffic and other cyclists
- 200-lumen output on highest setting allows for great visibility
- Four modes: steady low, steady high, pulse, daytime flash
- USB-rechargeable battery with included charging cable
- Weatherproof design withstands rainy climates
- Rubberized mount for handlebars included
- Item #PDW001E
- Power Source
- USB-rechargeable Li-ion battery
- steady low, steady high, pulse, daytime flash
- 200 lumens (daytime cutoff beam)
- Burn Time
- 2 - 25 hours (steady high - daytime flash)
- rubberized handlebar mount
- yes, resistant to passing showers and splashes
- USB charging cable
- Claimed Weight
- 2oz (57g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov