Versatility for urban commuters.
Portland Design Works is no stranger to making cycling accessories for the urban cyclist seeking functionality above all else. Following this function-first philosophy, the Portland Design Works Daybot USB Tail Light offers two distinctive LEDs that keep you visible to passing traffic during daytime commutes and late-night rides to the local pub. Easily mount it to your seatpost or seatstay with the included mount and bracket. Best of all, the light's USB-rechargeable battery plugs into any USB port for rapid charging at work, home, and school.
The daytime LED is the brightest of the two lights and requires you to toggle through the settings until both LEDs light up. This mode gives you 100 lumens of pulsing light and 60 lumens of solid beam. Seeing less light is required at night, you'll find the night mode projects 20 lumens of solid, flashing, and pulsing light. It lasts much longer in night mode, ranging from 20 hours as a solid beam to an impressive 100 hours in the night pulse.
- Versatile rear light for commuters and urban cyclists
- USB-rechargeable for powering up at home, work, and school
- Powerful Cree LEDs with distinctive day and night modes
- Solid beam (60 lumen) and pulse (100 lumen) day modes
- Solid, flashing, and pulsing night modes (20 lumens)
- Battery lasts an impressive 100 hours in night pulse
- Seatpost mount in vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bracket included for mounting to your seatstay
- Item #PDW001K
- Cree LED
- Power Source
- rechargeable li-polymer battery
- [Daytime] solid (60 lumens), pulse (100 lumens), [Night] solid (20 lumens), flash (20 lumens), pulse (20 lumens)
- [Daytime] 60 - 100 lumens, [Night] 20 lumens
- Burn Time
- [Daytime] 6 - 20 hours, [Night] 20 - 100 hours
- mounts vertically or horizontally
- resistant to oncoming showers and splashes
- USB charging cable, seatpost mount
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov