VPD Air Leg
With the progression of trail bikes comes the evolution of riding, which often means we're railing faster into corners, boosting over rollers, and popping down the occasional rock garden with some serious speed. Consequently, this also means that when we go down, we go down a bit harder. But that doesn't mean we want to load up with bulky DH level pads when most of the day will be spent pedaling, which is why POC brings us a knee pad that's evolved along with our riding, the VPD Air Leg.
This light and airy pad offers just a touch of protection, while loading you up with super breathable and compressive materials that shield from scrapes, and help blood circulation to reduce fatigue. They're preshaped to boost flexibility and sit comfortably when you're pedaling, while silicone strips at the top and bottom lock them in place, even when you're booking it into loose root latticed old growth. On long climbs and punchy switchbacks you'll be happy that they are crafted from perforated material that is designed to increase airflow while pulling away moisture to keep you dry and cool inside.
- Light and airy pads for trail and enduro days
- Minimal padding level for just a bit of peace of mind
- Let cool air in and wick away sweat with perforated material
- Compressive fit supports muscles and doesn't slide around
- Enjoy full range of motion with preshaped knees
- Silicone at top and bottom secure pads in place
- Ultra-breathable for long an tedious climbs
- Item #POC00BF
- slip on
- Protection Area
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year