Item # POC008Y
POC Resistance Pro DH Glove - Men's $69.95
Protect your digits.
Achieving the right mix of control, protection, and breathability in a DH glove is tricky business, but POC manages to do a fine job of it with its Resistance Pro DH Glove. As the pricier DH glove in the Resistance line, the Resistance Pro comes crafted with the addition of durable ceramic fabric on fingers and knuckles, POC's VPD system padding along the knuckles, and extra silicone palm padding compared to its more entry-level sibling. The lightweight VPD pads will absorb impact when you fly over the bars or get a little close to a trail-side branch, while silicone printing on the brake fingers lends crucial cockpit dexterity as you blast through chunky rock gardens.
- Protect your hands on-course with this grippy DH race glove
- Lightweight VPD padding along knuckles protects in a crash
- Breathable fabric keeps moisture moving to prevent clamminess
- Silicone grip and pads at palms ensures cockpit dexterity
- Hook-and-loop closure makes the glove easy to get off
- Touchscreen-compatible thumbs help you snap mid-ride shots
- Terrycloth nose wipe keeps lenses and faces clean
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Protect your hands
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
These are the best gloves for protecting your hands when riding downhill. They fit like a glove, they are pretty snug, but that is probably good. I like that the gloves use the vpd protection on the outside of my hands and knuckles.
only downside, I kind of wish they had better touch screen implementation. The thumbs work but I wish they had the index finger and middle finger too.
I struggled with them a tiny bit with my iPhone but my iPhone is always having issues. that is another story.