Why We Like The Ardour All-Weather Pant
When our favorite trails are coated with leaves and a dusting of snow, we throw on the POC Ardour pants for protection against rapidly changing weather conditions. Durable waterproof materials are found in key areas to guard against splashes when we're riding wet trails, yet the pants remain highly breathable and flexible when we're threading the bike through tight trees and technical descents.
- Lightweight but durable MTB pants for the shoulder seasons
- Stay dry with waterproofing below knees and in the seat area
- Upper legs and behind knees is stretchy for comfort and mobility
- Elasticated cuffs provide a secure fit while riding
- Cordura-reinforced for added durability
- Secure pockets for storing keys, phone, and a few snacks
- Item #POCZ1BZ
- [face fabric] 64% Cordura polyamide, 26% polyamide, 10% elastane, [rear] 90% polyamide, 10% elastane, [front knee, lower leg] 100% Cordura polyamide
- 2 zippered hand, 1 rear
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help