Why We Like The P Zero Race Tire
Built light for smooth roads in any weather condition the Pirelli P Zero Race Tire is what we're putting on for this weekend's road race or intense training ride. With as much history in the moto world as Pirelli has, making a fast, light, and grippy bicycle tire is right up their alley. We're using this supple race tire during the weekday race scene and other big events on the weekends.
- Lightweight tire for race use scenarios
- Proven world cup and automotive pedigree
- All-rounder tire works in dry and wet conditions
- TechBELT tire carcass is built to prevent punctures
- SmartEVO compound is designed to enhance grip in dry weather
- Fits with butyl or latex tube in tire