Why We Like The P Zero Race Tire
Built light for smooth roads in any weather condition the Pirelli P Zero Race Tire is what we're putting on for this weekend's road race or intense training ride. With as much history in the moto world as Pirelli has, making a fast, light, and grippy bicycle tire is right up their alley. We're using this supple race tire during the weekday race scene and other big events on the weekends.
- Lightweight tire for race use scenarios
- Proven world cup and automotive pedigree
- All-rounder tire works in dry and wet conditions
- TechBELT tire carcass is built to prevent punctures
- SmartEVO compound is designed to enhance grip in dry weather
- Fits with butyl or latex tube in tire
- Item #PIR1WUY
- 700c x 26mm, 7000c x 28mm, 700c x 30mm
- Claimed Weight
- [26mm] 205g, [28mm] 225g, [30mm] 245g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.