Thermal Cycling Bib Tight
When the shins start to chap up do to the cold air, it might be time to reach for the full-length thermal tights, and Pearl Izumi’s Thermal Cycling Bib Tight closes down in warming form-fitting fashion over the ankles to deliver the protection you need to take on winter. Soft fleece runs on the inside of the Tight for a soothing feel during long days in the saddle, and PI Dry water-shedding technology fends off passing showers and the rooster tails from your fellow group riders.
Reduced panels and seams make for improved comfort, and the Tight feels more like a second-skin that stretches and conforms to your riding on the bike. Underneath, the trusted and performance-tuned ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois reduces saddle friction by way of a floating top-sheet that smooths out the shaping of the foam layers for a more uniform contact to the skin. And BioViz reflective elements are on the rear leg for added visibility during gloomy and overcast riding.
- Full-length cycling tights for riding in shoulder season
- Thermal fleece protects your training plan against cold wintry air
- Pearl Izumi removed the ankle zipper for improved comfort
- Endurance chamois sees you through hours of comfortable riding
- Water shedding membrane keeps you dry and protected from passing rain