Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Summit Hooded Thermal Jersey
Whether we're using the PEARL iZUMi Summit Hooded Thermal Jersey as a winter mid-layer or a stand-alone layer in fall or spring, this technical fleece jacket will keep us as warm exactly as we need. This versatile thermal hooded fleece is constructed with 60g high-stretch technical grid Transfer Fleece that features a mixture of recycled materials and the Pedal to Zero initiative where biking 24 miles offsets the garment's climate impact.
- A versatile, warm thermal jacket for cool-weather riding
- Ideal as a mid-layer for winter rides or a stand-alone jacket for fall and spring
- The 60g high-stretch technical grid Transfer Fleece features recycled content
- A longer rear hem provides better coverage in the riding position
- The attached hood features a slim design to fit underneath a helmet
- The full-length, two-way zipper provides ventilation from either direction
- Item #PLZO8H8
- Responsible Collection
- 60g high-stretch technical grid Transfer Fleece (made from recycled materials)
- fall, winter, spring
- below hip
- two zippered hand
- two-way zipper
- cycling, commuting, road, gravel, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help