Pi Black Merino Cycling Bib Tight
Winter winds are whipping, but you're not one to let that keep you inside, so don the Pearl Izumi Pi Black Merino Cycling Bib Tight and take to the tarmac. Though these winter-worthy tights sport the Merino name, they are built from a synthetic that resembles wool to trap heat in and keep out the elements.
- Pearl Izumi's tights that offer warmth on frosty winter rides
- Synthetic PI/Black thermal softshell shields you from whipping winds
- Brushed lining traps heat within its fibers to keep you warm
- High-stretch membrane repels snow, rain, and wheel spray
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois delivers comfort on long rides
- Laser cut mesh bib straps provide next to skin comfort
- Cuffs are bonded to reduce bulk when layered with shoe covers
- Stay seen when the day gets dark and dreary thanks to BioViz elements
- Item #PLZO87F
- [face fabric] 46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% LYCRA, [bib] 65% polyester, 35% elastane
- spring, fall, winter
- PRO Escape 1:1
- laser-cut bib straps
- BioViz reflective elements
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.