Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi AmFib Lite Bib Tight
There comes a time when we must accept the added layers needed to ride outdoors, and PEARL iZUMi's AmFib Lite Bib Tights are there to keep us warm when the temperatures are too low for just bib shorts. These lightweight thermal bib tights are designed to layer over our favorite summer bib shorts for added comfort and warmth, as they do not feature a chamois. The softshell outer protects us from the wind chill and road spray with its water and wind-resistant finish, while the thermal fleece panels are breathable to avoid overheating on big climbs.
- Full-length thermal tights for chilly spring and fall rides
- AmFIB softshell fabric is strategically placed for element protection
- Built with a mixture of several recycled materials
- Raw-edge bib straps provide easy layering and optimal comfort
- BioViz reflective elements on the calf for low-light visibility
- Item #PLZO8JH
- Responsible Collection
- [primary] 89% recycled polyester, 11% elastane, [secondary] 56% recycled nylon, 30% recycled polyester, 14% Lycra
- spring, fall
- BioViz elements
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help