Why We Like The Dirt Craft Bike Short
If you're looking for a pair of shorts you could wear before, during, and after trail riding without having to bring a change of clothes, pick up the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts. Built with a two-layer design, the shell is cut slimmer than your standard mountain baggies, made with a stretchy blend and finished with a water-repellent DWR coating for comfort and protection. When you're on the bike, the outer layer pairs with a stretchy, moisture-wicking inner liner, complete with a cushy three-layer chamois and mesh paneling to keep you comfortable during long days on the trails.
- Versatile two-layer short for days on the trail
- Water-resistant, quick-drying shell holds up to abuse
- Breathable, stretchy liner keeps you moving in comfort
- Liner short with chamois absorbs harsh chatter on the trail
- Adjustable waistband customizes the fit
- Multiple pockets bring along gloves, tools, and snacks
- Item #PATZ9ER
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 95% nylon (65% recycled), 5% spandex stretch, DWR, [liner] 72% polyester, 28% spandex
- yes, 3-layer protective pad
- 2 hand, 1 cargo zip
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- mountain biking
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.