SG-8 Carbon Composite Fork Threadless Saw Guide
Don't leave hacking down that carbon steerer tube to chance and instead, pick up the SG-8 Carbon Composite Fork Threadless Saw Guide from Park Tool. It accommodates carbon steerer tubes up to 1.25 inches in diameter and ensures a straight cut every time. Specially designed to accommodate wider, carbon specific saw blades, the SG-8 cuts on 1in, 1-1/8in, and 1-1.4in threadless fork steerer tubes. It also works great when cutting handlebars or seatposts. Simply clamp the SG-8 onto the tube and cut, letting the SG-8 guide the hacksaw blade. The SG-8’s non-scratching composite body incorporates steel threads and a steel reinforcing plate to withstand the rigors of heavy shop use. The SG-8 accommodates blades up to 2.5mm (3/32") wide.
- Park Tool's saw guide for cutting down carbon components
- Specially designed to accommodate wider, carbon specific saw blades
- Ensures a straight, clean cut on 1, 1-1/8, and 1-1.4in steerers
- The non-scratching composite body has durable steel threads and reinforcing plate
- Accommodates blades up to 2.5mm (3/32in) wide
- Item #PAR0240
- composite-specific saw blades
- Recommended Use
- cutting carbon components
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help