SG-8 Carbon Composite Fork Threadless Saw Guide
Don't leave hacking down that carbon steerer tube to chance and instead, pick up the SG-8 Carbon Composite Fork Threadless Saw Guide from Park Tool. It accommodates carbon steerer tubes up to 1.25 inches in diameter and ensures a straight cut every time. Specially designed to accommodate wider, carbon specific saw blades, the SG-8 cuts on 1in, 1-1/8in, and 1-1.4in threadless fork steerer tubes. It also works great when cutting handlebars or seatposts. Simply clamp the SG-8 onto the tube and cut, letting the SG-8 guide the hacksaw blade. The SG-8’s non-scratching composite body incorporates steel threads and a steel reinforcing plate to withstand the rigors of heavy shop use. The SG-8 accommodates blades up to 2.5mm (3/32") wide.
- Park Tool's saw guide for cutting down carbon components
- Specially designed to accommodate wider, carbon specific saw blades
- Ensures a straight, clean cut on 1, 1-1/8, and 1-1.4in steerers
- The non-scratching composite body has durable steel threads and reinforcing plate
- Accommodates blades up to 2.5mm (3/32in) wide