Chain Tool - CT-3.3
This year Park Tool decided to make a couple of updates to the classic CT 3.2 Chain Tool that graced most bike shops across the country, bringing it compatibility forward with the Chain Tool - CT-3.3. This handy shop-grade tool works on 5 to 12 speed chains, including SRAM AXS 12-speed, as well as both 1/8in and 3/16in chains. It features an adjustable locating shelf to accommodate any width chain, making it simple to remove and install rivets. Its crafted with an investment-cast steel body and a replaceable driving pin for years of use, and topped with a comfortable handle. The CT 3.3 will install, but not peel Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets.
- An updated chain tool for 5 through 12-speed chains
- Adjustable locating shelf is compatible with any width chain
- Investment cast steel body is tough for years of use
- Replaceable driving pin keeps things tidy and precise
- Rubberized handle is comfortable for daily use
- The CT 3.3 will install, but not peen Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets
- Item #PAR008Q
- [body] investment-cast steel
- 5 - 12-speed chains, including SRAM AXS, *will install, but not peen Campagnolo 11 and 12 speed chain rivets
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov