Chain Tool - CT-3.3
This year Park Tool decided to make a couple of updates to the classic CT 3.2 Chain Tool that graced most bike shops across the country, bringing it compatibility forward with the Chain Tool - CT-3.3. This handy shop-grade tool works on 5 to 12 speed chains, including SRAM AXS 12-speed, as well as both 1/8in and 3/16in chains. It features an adjustable locating shelf to accommodate any width chain, making it simple to remove and install rivets. Its crafted with an investment-cast steel body and a replaceable driving pin for years of use, and topped with a comfortable handle. The CT 3.3 will install, but not peel Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets.
- An updated chain tool for 5 through 12-speed chains
- Adjustable locating shelf is compatible with any width chain
- Investment cast steel body is tough for years of use
- Replaceable driving pin keeps things tidy and precise
- Rubberized handle is comfortable for daily use
- The CT 3.3 will install, but not peen Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets