SG-7.2 Oversized Adjustable Saw Guide
When we're planning on cutting tube shapes, aero or standard, we'll need Park Tool's SG-7.2 Oversized Adjustable Saw Guide. With this tool, we'll be able to slice through steerer tubes from 1-1/4 to 1-1/2-inch, not to mention integrated seatposts and any airfoil shape up to 3.5 inches. Sloppy cuts are a thing of the past with Park Tool, and they've also included contact pads to protect our tubes and frames so we won't scratch any areas that should be left blemish-free.
- Cut aero and standard tube shapes efficiently
- For cutting steerer tubes from 1-1/4 to 1-1/2in
- Also for seatposts and airfoil shapes up to 3.5in
- Makes clean cuts that leave jagged edges in the dust
- Contact pads protect our tubes and frames from scratches
- Item #PAR000A
- bench vices
- Recommended Use
- cutting any oversized bicycle tube shape
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help