On lock down.
Removing a cassette is near impossible without a proper lockring tool, which is why Park Tool hooks it up with the FR-5.2 Cassette Lock Ring Tool. Designed to make your life a little easier, this lockring tool uses a one-inch base perfect for fitting on wrenches or bench vices, and makes it easy to remove cassettes without the removal of cones and locknuts. It has a 12-spline design, and works on Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, Chris King, and other cassette lockrings, along with some Shimano disc brake lockrings.
- A tool for locking down your cassette
- Small and handy, easy to use with a variety of cassettes
- 1-inch hex base is can be adjusted with a wrench
- Thin wall construction eliminates need for removing cones and locknuts
- Item #PAR003R
- heat treated alloy tool steel
- Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Schris King and other cassette lock rings
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 19, 2021
Fits my cassette perfectly for change out. Purchased both kinds, with/without guide. Wasn't sure which would be easier to use depending on circumstances at hand. A must have tool.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help