Lumina Dual 1800n Headlight
With two large LED bulbs and an all-new collimator lens, the Lumina 1800 produces a far-reaching beam with extensive peripheral illumination. This makes it an ideal choice for both night time trail rides and early morning commutes, ensuring nothing in your path can take you by surprise. An 1800-lumen max output means this is the brightest self-contained bike light NiteRider has offered to date.
- NiteRider's brightest self-contained bicycle light to date
- Dual LED's produce a smooth, widespread beam pattern
- Ideal for trail riding, road cycling, and commuting
- Offers five light levels plus two daytime flash modes
- Reinforced body is highly resistant to dust and water
- Built-in side lighting for increased visibility day or night
- Lock mode prevents accidental power-on when in storage
- Mount fits both standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Item #NRI003J
- Power Source
- [solid] low, medium, high, Boost, [flashing] slow, fast, walk
- [solid] (low) 350 lumens, (medium) 700 lumens, (high) 1500 lumens, (Boost) 1800 lumens, [flashing] 100 lumens
- Burn Time
- [solid] (low) 6hrs, (medium) 3hrs, (high) 1.5hrs, (Boost) 45mins
- handlebar mount, AC power adapter
- Claimed Weight
- 9.1oz (258g)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.