Why We Like The Minion DHR II 3C/EXO/TR Tire
The Maxxis Minion DHR II 3C/EXO/TR 29in Tire delivers lightweight versatility to tackle everything from slippery, loose trail to fast-rolling hardpack with ease. Its ramped knobs feature deep channels designed to increase grip under acceleration and deceleration for confident cornering and a fast jump off the line, and its 3C MaxxTerra compound uses three different durometer rubbers for an ideal balance of outstanding grip, long wear life, and low rolling resistance. The Minion DHF incorporates a single ply casing for a supple, lightweight, and grippy surface ideal for bombing downhill courses and wrestling through all-mountain terrain.
- A confidence-inspiring all-mountain tire conquers the terrain
- Tread design offers excellent traction for cornering and braking
- Ramped knobs deliver quick accelerations through downhills
- MaxxTerra compound balances grip, wear, and low rolling resistance
- 2.3in casing offers excellent damping and grip over roots and rocks
- Wide Trail is optimized for 30 - 35mm internal width rims
- Item #MXX004R
- 3C MaxxTerra
- 29 x 2.30in
- tubeless ready
- [max] 60
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.1oz (825g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Manufacturer Part Number
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 2, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 29 x 2.3
- 6' 4"
I use this as a rear tire on a Santacruz Tallboy, and it might be the perfect rear tire. It's fairly light, has great traction for climbing and holds well when cornering. I've tried many other tires on this bike and keep coming back to the DHR. I run tubeless with 24lbs of pressure.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help