Why We Like The MT7 HC3 Disc Brake
Magura USA's MT7 HC3 Disc Brake is one that celebrates the brand's 45th anniversary, and it is complete with updates that make it fit for our ride's upgrade. An adjustable HC3 lever blade features adjustable reach and is designed in conjunction with a pro rider, and the monobloc triple arch quad piston caliper ensures excellent braking capabilities no matter how fast we're riding. We appreciate the flip flop easy bleed design, and the four pad system for top performance. This is the disc brake we want for tackling endless climbs and descents, and it is ideal for our everyday riding.
- Magura USA designs the MT7 HC3 for quality braking performance
- Uber adjustable one finger HC3 adjustable reach lever blade
- Flip flob easy bleed design for simple at-home maintenance
- Monobloc triple arch quad piston caliper for braking power
- Four pad system for top performance on our ride
- 5-year leak-proof guarantee for peace of mind
- Item #MGRG00J
- Lever Adjustability
- reach, throw(leverage)
- Mount Type
- Royal Blood(mineral oil)
- not inlcuded
- post-mount frames
- lever, caliper, 1 olive, 1 barb, 2 20mm mounting bolts
- Claimed Weight
- [each] 268g
- mountain biking, trail, enduro, downhill
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.