Never compromise comfort.
Comfort levels play a crucial role in your ability to spend more hours in the saddle, and the levels found in the Louis Garneau Women's CB Carbon 2 Cycling Short are maxed all the way out. Designed to offer lasting performance and comfort to match, this short's CB Carbon+Lycra and Endurexx construction delivers increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration, and reduced fatigue to keep you fresh on rides that go from morning to night.
Meanwhile, an ergonomic fit paired with the use of an Aero Lazer band at the thigh ensures a smooth transition for improved aerodynamics and muscle support. Absorbing the bumps along the way, the 4Motion chamois combines multi-density foam with vented mesh to provide multi-directional motion, plush cushioning, and exceptionally cool and dry comfort. Plus, the cooling Coldblack treatment reflects harsh UV rays to prevent overheating, and a flatlock seam construction eliminates the painful chafing that's cut rides short in the past.
- Comfort, durability, and performance combine in this cycling short
- Stretchy, compressive construction reduces fatigue and wicks sweat
- Aero Lazer band enhances aerodynamics and support
- 4Motion chamois fights chatter, wicks sweat, and enables mobility
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- Reflective accents boost your overall visibility
- Item #LGN00DS
- CB Carbon + Lycra fiber (70% nylon, 24% Lycra, 6% carbon), Endurexx (80% nylon, 20% spandex), Highlander Mesh (93% polyester, 7% Lycra)
- 8.5 in
- 4 Motion
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year