Item # LZS000Q
Lizard Skins Danny Macaskill Single Compound Grip $8.99
Lizard Skins created the Danny Macaskill Single Compound Grip to soften the blow of heavy landings while providing plenty of tactile grip for Danny's technical wizardry on two wheels. This particular set of grips features a larger diameter in areas absolutely critical to impact absorption, but without making it an overly thick monstrosity that sacrifices feel and dexterity. The diamond-shaped grip pattern and tacky compound enables total control while plunging downhill at high rates of speed and clearing doubles in the bike park, even when it's a bit slippery outside.
- Danny Macaskill's signature grips provide exceptional control
- Absorbs heavy landings without sacrificing dexterity and feel
- Diamond pattern and tacky compound enables non-slip grip
- Single-sided lock-on provides security with extra grip space
View more Grips
Reviews & Community
Wrong & Misleading Image. Change it!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The image you've posted for this listing is of the $30 lock ons, NOT the $9 single-compound, *non-locking* model. I shouldn't have to go to Lizard Skins website to figure this out (not every consumer will be savvy enough to smell a rat)!