Let the light shine on.
Dominate the trail well past dusk with the Light & Motion Seca 2500 Enduro light. With 2,500 lumens on high, this bike light emits nearly double the light of a most car headlights, helping you to spot not only what rock gardens lie ahead on the trail, but also temporarily stun your buddy who is trying to make a night ride happen with a 100 lumen blinky light. The light path on the Seca has been engineered in a way to enhance depth perception with forward focused upper LED's that penetrate the darkness, and bottom LEDs that are reflected and diffused downward to cover a larger field of vision. Waterproof down to 1 meter, you can trust the Seca Enduro to handle your ride anywhere short of the bottom of a lake, and advanced electronics regulate output to keep the lumens steady through your whole ride. The Enduro model of the Seca comes with their burly 6 cell battery, which offers a generous 2.5 hours of riding on high, or 5 hours in medium. The rechargeable battery pack straps nicely to your frame for the ride, and comes along with a mini L 1.5 charger for getting the batteries juiced up and ready to go. Mount the light to your helmet with an included GoPro mount, or strap it to your handlebars securely with the flexible bar mount that works well with 31.8mm, 35mm, and aero bars, so you'll have the ideal fit for your rig, no matter your setup.
- Ride well into the night with this super burly bike light
- Mount it to your handlebars or helmet with ease with included mounts
- Heavy duty 6-cell battery can ride for 2.5 hours on high for solid ride time
- Expand your depth of field with engineered reflector and optic diffuser
- Film your night ride with compatible GoPro mount
- Ride into the storm with IP67 waterpoof rating