Never get stuck in the dark again.
Riding home in the dark is never a good idea, so that's why Light and Motion made the The Seca 2200 Race Light. With a run time ranging between 1.5-12 hours, depending on your luminance setting, the Race can go all night, but will certainly get you home after underestimating that ridge-top singletrack you've been eyeing from your office. Hosting a bevy of best-in-class features, the Race is optimized to allow for full-trail visibility, harnessing its CREE LEDs to illuminate both foreground, and the long range, so you're unlikely to miss anything (unless you're not paying attention).
- A high-powered cycling ligh for race or trail
- 2200 lumen output to light up the way
- Multiple power settings allow you to toggle battery life
- Fully charges in 2.5 hours, so get pluggin'
- Waterprrof up to 1 meter, so it'll take the drizzle
- 4 LEDs provide light in near, long range
- Mounts to handle bar, GoPro, and helmet
View more Headlights
Reviews & Community
Wanna Be Blind?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Stare at this headlight. Even on low.
Light and Motion tend to produce a really great "flood" style lighting, whereas I always see NiteRider's as more of a focused beam. I prefer this for my on the bar light, and the Nite Rider for the helmet.