Micro Floor Drive Digital HVG Pump
Are you tired of struggling with hand pumps on the side of the trail and parking lot? Sick of guessing your PSI on the fly? If so, the Lezyne Micro Floor Drive Digital HVG Pump may be your new best friend. It's a compact floor pump, that's not much larger than your handy-dandy hand pump, but with the ability to transfer high volumes of air with its floor-pump style that you can set up on the fly — and our favorite part — it mounts to your frame with the included composite matrix frame mount. All you have to do to get it going is unclip it from your frame, drop down the stainless steel foot peg, thread on your chuck and get pumping. It's compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, so you're covered no matter the tube you're running, and includes a highly advanced digital pressure gauge to let you know how many PSI you're running with. It pumps up to a maximum of 90-PSI, and with its large chamber it doesn't take long to get your MTB tire in the sweet spot.
- A high-volume floor pump in a hand pump package
- Easy to use with the drop of the stainless steel foot peg
- High-volume chamber transfers air quickly to fill tires
- Both Presta and Schrader compatible for any valve
- Capable of pressures as high as 90 PSI for
- Mounts to your frame with included composite matrix frame mount