Climb and Descend Lid.
The 3.0 Enduro Full-Face Helmet from Leatt is a new model engineered to help you go from full-face shred on the downhills to an open-face design while traversing to the next stage all in one helmet. Made of a polycarbonate outer shell, it's lightweight and with its 23 vents, will keep your head cool weather you're redlined on the timed bits or pedaling at slower speeds during a transfer. The chin bar can be removed quickly and easily and stowed in your hydration pack, easily modifying the helmet from a lightweight and cool uphill lid to a confidence inspiring downhill full-face one.
The helmet features Leatt's innovative 360 ̊ Turbine Technology and cushioning material. Turbines, set in the helmet impact foam, stiffen upon impact and deform to absorb both vertical and rotational impact forces. These Turbines are smart and can adjust based on impact speed, so the faster or harder the fall, the better they handle and disperse the energy of the blow. Test prove that this technology reduces up to 30% of the impacts that can lead to concussions as well as up to 40% of rotational acceleration to the head and brain.
The outer shell of the helmet and 3D in-molded impact foam allows for better energy absorption and the visor is designed to breakaway in a crash for rotational reduction. The Fidlock magnetic buckle allows a custom fit and is easy to open and close even with gloves on. Leatt offers an optional hand-free hydration kit so you can stay hydrated on your ride without having to take your hands off the bar. Ensuring that the helmet doesn't offend you or any of your riding pals, the moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor liner and cheek pads are washable.
- An enduro helmet with full-face option
- 360 ̊ Turbine Technology diffuses rotational energy
- In-mold construction helps dissipate impact force
- Removable chin bar when you don't need it
- Breakaway visor reduces rotation in a crash
- 23 vents cools on warm days
View more Mountain Helmets
|JUNIOR M||JUNIOR L||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Head Circumference||20.1 - 20.5in
(51 - 52cm)
|20.9 - 21.2in
(53 - 54cm)
|20.9 - 21.2in
(53 - 54cm)
|21.6 - 22in
(55 - 56cm)
|22.4 - 22.8in
(57 - 58cm)
|23.2 - 23.6in
(59 - 60cm)
|24 - 24.4in
(61 - 62cm)
|24.8 - 25.2in
(63 - 64cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure the circumference of your head with a tape measure. Place the tape measure slightly above the ear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circling the head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest size. If you do not have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler.