Blade+ MIPS Helmet
Think of Lazer's Blade+ MIPS helmet like the Z1's little brother, packing many of the same features while coming in at half the price. You'll get a helmet that looks great, is lightweight, and vents well all while saving some cash for some race entries. Its slick, In-Molded, polycarbonate profile and Advanced Rollsys retention system provide an excellent fit with great adjustability. The retention system is ponytail-friendly and is top-mounted making it easy to reach on the fly while offering horizontal and vertical adjustments. The Blade has a full complement of 22 large vents keeping you cool on those extended summer climbs. Whereas most helmet manufactures leave the EPS foam bare on the underside of the helmet, one unique feature of the Blade+ is its bottom shell finishing providing a finished look and additional impact protection. Inside, the low friction MIPS layer can provide additional protection against certain rotational impacts.
- A streamlined helmet to keep you cool and protected
- Polycarbonate In-mold shell construction is durable
- 22 Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
- MIPS technology aims to reduce the rotational forces in certain crashes