Whether you're rallying for a long yet luxurious day of pastry shops and cafes, pinning on a number at a local race, or embarking on a high-mountain century, make sure you have your Lazer Blade MIPS Helmet along for the ride. It borrows styling and feature tips from Lazer's top-tier Z1 Helmet and incorporates MIPS technology to land as a stylishly protective and budget-friendly option for nearly any ride adventure. Vents peppered across the surface ensure your head stays cool when the weather heats up, while a roller bar retention system adjusts precisely to dial in a comfortable, customized fit no matter where the day's miles take you.
- A streamlined helmet to keep you cool and protected
- MIPS technology aims to reduce rotational force in certain crashes
- Durable in-mold shell construction
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
View more Road Helmets
|Head Circumference||20.5 - 22in
(52 - 56cm)
|21.7 - 23.2in
(55 - 59cm)
|22.8 - 24in
(58 - 61cm)
|24 - 25.2in
(61 - 64cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
Reviews & Community
HERITAGE - DEVELOPMENT - INNOVATION
An inside look at the heritage, development and innovation that can only be found from Lazer Sport!
Very good helmet
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Feels good, looks great, but runs a little larger than most helmets.